Saturday, February 5, 2011

Year Of Jewelry 2011

I forgot to tell you that I am joining YOJ 2011. With motto : One Piece, Per Week, For A Year. 


It's intended to be fun, challenge the muse and get feedback. It is a great way to progress and push  ourself to try new things. 




Familiar? Yes, this is my necklace for completing Water Edge's earrings. In the same time, it is my first piece for YOJ2011.
YOJ11-01 theme New Beginning.



YOJ11-02 theme Eclipse
15mm lavender pearl with silver plate wire as pendant.



YOJ11-04 theme Wild and Wicked
How crazy to mix gold tone colored wire and chain? I did it and ... voila!!


I couldn't catch YOJ 03. With Mix Media theme, have no idea :-(


Up now, I'll post each week my entry for YOJ11. Fingers crossed for me !!!!
xx Dian

No comments:

Post a Comment