Saturday, March 31, 2012

Voting Time !!!

Yay!!! I have been nominated, for the IBA 2012 Contest !!! It held by Perlen Poesi Magazine Germany. I sent my Coral Earrings this time. And it is your turn to Voting !!!!!
I'm thrilled to be part of this competition. I need to say thank you so much for your participating and for your support always !!!
Voting time is open from now on.... so don't forget to check it and give out your vote for my earrings.

HERE TO VOTE

Yay! Ich wurde nominiert, für die IBA 2012 Contest! Er führte durch Perlen Poesi Zeitschrift. Ich schickte meine Koralle Ohrringe diese Zeit. Und es ist an der Reihe Voting!!
Ich bin begeistert, Teil diese Wettbewerb sein. Ich danke Dir so sehr an deine Stimme für dieser Voting, an alle Unterstützung für meine Arbeit.
Voting Zeit ist geöffnet .... vergiss nicht dahin zu anschauen und Vote für meine Ohrringe.

6 comments:

  1. Glückwunsch zur Nominierung. Ich drücke dir die Daumen. Natürlich habe ich direkt gevotet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fantastic post.I am impressed from it.Can you more share with me.I will come back as soon.




    Thanks for more info......







    Beads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello John Smith,
    Not win ( hiks hiks...) but happy to be included in this contest. Got many votes, really thankful for everybody. May next year will be my year ;-)
    Cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a a lovely post.I like it.........!




    Thanks for more info.......

    Online Fashion Stores

    ReplyDelete